Are you considering taking the next step from your home office to a professional working space?
Here’s some of the BENEFITS of making that all important jump…
- It’s harder to accommodate clients and employees when you work at home. At the start of self-employed life you may not want to take on any employees, but meeting clients could be important for your business, and especially as you grow.
- Distractions will not be as prevalent. Whether it’s children, pets, or that slightly odd noise your boiler keeps making, it can be a lot easier to be torn away from your work in the comforts of your own home than in the confines of a professional office.
- You can become isolated. When you work on your own it’s easy to become shut off from the world around you, and even more so when you’re not leaving the house for work.
Our centres are friendly and supportive. Tenants genuinely show an interest in their neighbouring businesses.
- It’s harder to switch off and when you work from home, and it’s easier for those lines to get blurred.
- Variety. When you work outside of your own home, each day brings many more experiences than if you don’t leave. Whether it’s an interesting or unusual occurrence on your commute, a conversation you have, or just seeing something other than the four walls you live in, the little differences in your day can help stop you from getting into a rut.
- Flexibility. One obvious advantage to leasing property is the flexibility it provides. When the lease is up, you can easily relocate to another office that better suits the needs of your business and your budget if need be, and lastly…
- The property manager or landlord will be responsible for maintenance, security, remodelling, and other management issues saving time compared to a mortgage – a leasing option affords you the time to focus solely on running your business.
We’ve supported lots of people making the transition from working from a home office, to setting up in one of our workspaces or offices.
If you’d like to find out more about the spaces we have available, ask us questions and come and have a look around we’d love to see you at one of our sites.
For Somerset contact us on 01278 550250 / email@example.com or Torbay on 01803 321200 / firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also view our available offices on RightMove