Here’s the upcoming sessions in May:
The EPIC Sessions – Friday 15th May – 9.30am (4hrs) Video & Photography – Make them Zing for your Online Platforms
Both photographs and video have become integral to social media and web sites over the last few years to the extent that customers tend to:
– Take action after viewing an ad, such as navigating to a website or clicking a link.
– Retain 95 percent of a message when viewed in a video, compared to 10 percent when read in text.
– Spend 88 percent more time on a website with video.
– Share social videos more often than text and images combined.
– Make a purchase after watching branded social videos.
The workshop will also look at the creation and use of stills and video and a section on how to talk to camera.
The EPIC Sessions – Wednesday 20th May – 9.30am (4hrs) Website Design & Search Engine Optimisation
Ever wondered how to get your website to the top of a Google search? This workshop will give you a good understanding of the basic principles of Search Engine Optomisation (SEO) and website design. We will explore some of the tools and resources that are available for you and your business to really shine in the digital World.
Visit EPIC’s website to find more EPIC Sessions.